Sunday, February 19, 2012

Downton Abbey Series 2 Finale

What a great episode!

I wont say anthing about how it looks or the acting, as everyone already knows how wonderful they are. And since I'll admit that I knew about Bates and Mary and Matthews fates, so I'll just talk about what I found suprising ^_^.

Thomas. Will that man ever learn to just leave things be? I was so mad when he hid Isis in the shed, and when he found the shed empty?! Well, who would have guessed a side story about a dog would be so interesting?

Daisy. That was great. I really loved that she and William's father were able to bond, and that she finally stopped listening to negative influences. I really love Daisy.

Maggie Smith kicks ass as always.

I was really suprised that the episode began with Christmas instead of culminating in it, but it worked so I'll let it go.

Okay, so that's it for Downton Abbey Series 2. Series 3 is being written as we speak, but of course we'll have to wait a bit longer than our English friends for it. And before we go, I thought I'd share something cool about the location of Downton Abbey. Did you know that the castle is actually the ancestral home of Lord Carnarvan? Yes, that Lord Carnarvan. Dont believe me? Check out the website: http://www.highclerecastle.co.uk/

See you tomorrow with Being Human!

No comments:

Post a Comment